This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
- CO6: Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security, regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy. (PO 6)
- CO7: Examine the use of information systems to document interventions related to achieving nurse sensitive outcomes. (PO 7)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 PM MT in Week 5
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week 5
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
The selected healthcare technology trend is robotics in healthcare. Nurses are used to emerging technology affecting their day-to-day duties and environments (Hebda, Hunter, & Czar, 2019). The impacts of robotics on nursing practice cannot be underestimated. They help assist and help nurses in carrying out repetitive tasks e.g. food and medication delivery, medical supply retrieval, patient movement, and transfer. Robotics also relive the nurses from routine tasks, allowing nurses to take time away from more pressing responsibilities. The robotics make medical procedures less costly and safer…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5.