This week, you will complete the final draft of your Pro-Con Position Paper. Review the template provided and consider the feedback from your instructor and peers as you make edits and finalize your work.
The final draft should apply the following:
- An APA formatted title page
- An attention grabbing introduction to draw in the audience
- A well-written thesis that acknowledges both pro and con topics
- A formal tone, avoiding both 1st (I, me, my, we, our, us, mine) and 2nd (you, your) person point of view – no slang or contractions
- Either the alternating or divided pattern of organization, presenting both counterarguments and rebuttals
- Body paragraphs that include topic sentences, evidence, and concluding/connecting sentences
- Five incorporated scholarly sources, including at least two peer-reviewed sources, that support all assertions
- A conclusion that resolves the argument and applies a thought-provoking concluding technique
- In-text and reference page citations in APA format
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 4-5 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 5 scholarly resources, including at least two peer-reviewed sources)
Surrogacy is one of the reproductive procedure that involves a surrogate mother and expected parents. This practice is majorly considered unethical by various social and religious groups. Surrogacy is legalized in some parts of the world such as India and some of the states in the United States (Li, 2017). Various factors make this practice to be considered unethical. One of such factors is that surrogacy encourages same sex marriages since it gives them an opportunity to bring up their biological children. Surrogacy is also against most of the world’s cultures and religions as it goes beyond the nature of reproduction. While surrogacy may be considered unethical and against the norm, it is also important to acknowledge that it has given opportunity for otherwise unproductive couples to bear their biological children. This paper presents a discussion of the pros and the cons of surrogacy.
One of the benefits that could be associated with surrogacy is that surrogacy offers an opportunity for the couples who would otherwise not be able to bear children of their own. According to Wang and Wang (2017), surrogacy makes…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $10.