This week’s graded discussion topic relates to the following Course Outcome (CO).
- CO8 Discuss the value of best evidence as a driving force to institute change in delivery of nursing care. (PO 8)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 PM MT in Week 8
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Saturday 11:59 PM MT at the end of Week 8
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
I must admit that this course has been substantially enriching. I advanced my technological and informatics knowledge, skills, and competencies to a significant extent. In week 1, I only managed to get a grand total score of 31. In week 8, my score increased to 44. The areas of significant improvements include participating in the evaluation of information systems in practice through policy and procedure development; and understanding the use of CIS systems to document interventions related to achieving nurse-sensitive outcomes. In these two areas, I improved from good to excellent. Other areas of improvement…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5.