Online courses can seem impersonal. One way to build community is to get to know one another. We are going to use an introduction discussion forum to start building our course community.
This assignment is guided by the following Course Outcome (CO):
CO4 Exemplify professional values and scholarship to support professional and personal development.
Online courses can seem impersonal. One way to build community is to get to know one another. We are going to use an introduction forum to start building our course community.
Activity Learning Outcomes
Through this reflection, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Introduce yourself to your peers and faculty (CO4)
- Establish a personal baseline assessment of your informatics knowledge and goals (CO4)
This assignment is due no later than the Sunday of Week 1 by 11:59 PM MT.
Total Points Possible: 50 points
- Post a written response in the forum to EACH question. Each response should be substantive and provide enough detail to answer the question comprehensively. This assignment DOES NOT require citation or references.
- During what month were you born?
- What does informatics mean to you? Provide one detailed example.
- What specifically about informatics do you want to learn in this course?
- Select one personal photograph which has significant meaning to you. Attach the photograph in JPEG or PDF format to the discussion forum AND provide a caption. The following hyperlink includes instructions for uploading an image: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10700-4212190965
My name is JANE DOE. I am from Palm Beach County Florida.
I am a Registered Nurse with a BSN, I am currently working as a Travel nurse/ Emergency and disaster response nurse.
I have been a Registered Nurse for 4 years.
I am happily married and have two wonderful children; a 14-year-old son and a 2-year-old daughter…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5.