Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Section 6; Integrative Questions for Section 6
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source
Initial Post Instructions
For the initial post, address the following:
- In our diverse society, how do we honor the traditions and cultures of so many varied groups without inadvertently disadvantaging anyone in your workplace and/or in the healthcare profession?
- How can we develop strategies to ensure that cultural traditions are respected and preserved while recognizing our commonalities?
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers or one peer and the instructor. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification. For example, evaluate your peers’ ideas. What strategies would work in your workplace? What drawbacks do you see or what caution will you need to take?
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up)
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
Medical specialist shall acquire an understanding of tradition, worth, and family process culturally different person. For starters, we must start by understanding the own culture of ours. Additionally, having a great base of culture recognition is going to allow us being much more ready to accept others. Additionally, be ready to accept find out about many other tradition and admit that we might not realize everything about the opposite society, though we must continue to admire it. It’s crucial that you think about lifestyle in the office by respecting one another with no discrimination (Douglas, 2011). Based on Harvey, we should be wary of non-verbal and verbal treatment as there’s a positive change in the manner…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5