Consider the case scenario you described in week six and assume the change process is proceeding in an effective manner. Address the following:
- Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
- Identify the key stakeholders who are impacted by the change at each of the micro-, meso-, and macro-levels, and discuss how you will engage those stakeholders in the change process.
- Describe one supportive factor within the system which will facilitate your recommended change and an example of one barrier that may occur which would impede your recommended change.
- Provide at least one leadership strategy to address or resolve the barrier; include your rationale.
- Recommend one leadership strategy to sustain the change within the context of a complex system and explain your rationale.
- Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
Nursing teachers as well as students are going to be crucial in helping make these improvements. By getting them advocate for the modification and just how it is able to assist them, as well as the nursing school product can help get the procedure moving. One barrier might be leadership and instructors in the nursing school plan that are reluctant to alter plus virtual learning. As a transformational leader as well as firm believer of change I am able to start this particular committee of change and motivate pupils to speak up and let leadership discover exactly why we should include these brand new programs. In many cases leadership don’t notice the difficulties, since they do not see them firsthand. We need to teach them on what’s taking place. This particular committee will likewise help us maintain the change by creating adjustments if needed as well as always keeping the momentum going. The primary key…Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5.