Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Review chapters as needed
- Review lessons as needed
For this activity, reflect on the course content and address the following:
- Identify and elaborate on one or two lessons you have learned from our study of United States history that affect you today in your daily life and/or work.
- Provide advice to the next group of students who will be taking this course.
- How has this course affected you today in your daily life and/or work?
- What should incoming students be aware of regarding this class?
- What strategies did you use that they may find useful?
- What advice can you provide to help them earn an A?
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including title page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
Studying the history of the United States has impacted my life immensely. Some of the things learned in this course made an impression on me and subsequently shaped the way view life generally. There is a wide range of topics that were covered in this course. Of all the topics covered under this course, none attracted my interest like the one that gave insight into who a progressive is. In connection to this, I learned that a progressive is a person who is always forward-looking (Corbett et al., 2017). The opposite of a progressive is non-progressive. Therefore, I admired the attributes of progressives. I learned that progressives make things happen. The great attributes of progressives made me see a need to want to ape this group of Americans. I learned to always support the activities that are bound to be of benefit to society. An ideal example of such activities is participating in work that is bound to ensure that the environment is conserved.
The second topic that greatly attracted my interest is that of the civil rights movements. The activities of the leaders of the civil rights movement can essentially be categorized as those of progressives. Upon going through the progressives topic, I learned that one of their biggest….Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $10