The purpose of this discussion is for learners to examine their own time management to promote success as an online student.
This discussion enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO 4: Apply concepts of ethics and professionalism to nursing practice, nursing roles, and academic development. (POs 5, 6)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 1
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 1
- Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
- Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
- Integrate scholarly resources
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates
- Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
Now that you’ve completed the time management tool in the Week 1 Lesson, address these items in your answer:
- Describe how you spend most of your time. Is this what you expected? Why or why not?
- How will you rearrange these items to dedicate enough time to your schoolwork?
- What changes do you want to make? What professional resources are available to help with those changes?
I spend most of my time at work and completing my coursework. When I signed up for the BSN program, I knew that I would have to allocate significant time amounts in completing coursework. I get around 1 to 2 hours to spend with my family. Even though I expected time constraints, I feel it challenging to achieve a balance between work, coursework, family, and personal activities. I knew of these challenges as I had researched on the challenges faced by online students and was mentally prepared to meet them.
To dedicate enough time to my schoolwork, I will create a time-table for all my main day to day activities, ensuring that I get at least 4 hours of studying every day….Please click the icon below to purchase the full answer at only $5